
Bubbles, currently his favorite pastime.

Celebrating! (Most of the kids had more fun with the box the playhouse came in than the actual playhouse.)

It is a tight squeeze for me, so I was impressed that Roger could fit!

Eating... always the highlight of a fiesta for Owen.

Opening presents... Owen could barely contain himself and his urge to "dump! dump! dump!" the presents out.

He knew exactly what to do this year and blew the candle right out!

Unconventional uses for toys are always the best.

Pictures of the three of us are so rare that I had to post this... even though I look a little disheveled.

Owen had to immediately put on the Elmo pajamas (both the pants and the shorts) that we got him, as well as the Griz jersey from Great Aunt Carol. He insisted on wearing the pajamas to the mall the next day as well, where we got some amused, but mostly disgusted looks from other parents. Hey, it was his birthday weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment