Unfortunately, this cold still has a hold of us today, so we didn't celebrate Roger's 30th birthday as fantastically as I would have liked. Hopefully we can make up for it soon.
Owen did enjoy helping to frost and decorate Roger's cake, though... with an abundance of sprinkles, much to Roger's delight.
We managed to make it around the block with most of the other neighborhood kids. After the first few houses, as Owen realized what was going on, he was quite impressed with the night's festivities. I am just waiting for him to want to go trick or treating tomorrow night...

Our little Mickey Mouse! A warm costume from Grandma and Grandpa Dereszynski!


Suckers seem to be his favorite tonight!

Marveling at his goods!

Happy birthday, Dad! We love you tons!!!


Trying out Dad's birthday present.

I think we have another musician in the making!

Painting his pumpkins last weekend.

Assessing his work.

He is a very serious artist!
No comments:
Post a Comment